Made with Ocean Extracts
We are passionate about providing the best hydration and nutrition for your skin. The skin is the largest organ of the body; it is our first line of defense and is continuously exposed to different elements in our environment (whether or not we are aware of them). We are committed to improving the health and appearance of yours while helping to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract: a Help condition, hydrate, soften, and detoxify the skin, while replenishing essential vitamins and minerals. Rich in antioxidants, algae also helps protect skin against free radical damage and serves as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Crambe Maritima (Blue Seakale) Extract: Helps to revitalize skin and protect against photoaging. With its high content of antioxidants, this extract helps reduce appearance of fine lines and protects against free radicals and UVA-induced skin aging.
- Fucus Serratus (Seaweed) Extrtact: Serves as an antioxidant that helps condition skin with its anti-aging, repair and hydrating effects.
- Laminaria Japonica (Seaweed) Extract: Helps guard the skin against environmental pollutants with its wealth of essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants. Helps keep skin revitalized, moisturized and youthful with its anti-aging properties.
- Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract: Helps replenish proteins and minerals lost in the sun, firm the appearance of your skin and protect against photo-aging. It is considered an anti-septic and anti-irritant that can not only help heal sun-damaged skin, but can also help prevent wrinkles.
- Pseudopterogorgia Elisabethae Plant (Sea Whip) Extract: Helps reduce redness and skin irritation with its anti-inflammatory and calming properties. It also contributes toward cellular repair and has pain reducing qualities useful in treating sunburns, cuts and minor irritations to the skin.
Other Natural Ingredients:
(Aloe barbadensis leaf juice): Helps cool, soothe and soften the skin while treating a variety of skin ailments, including sunburn, blisters and burns.
- Beta-Carotene: Serves as an antioxidant that provides protection against sun damage and helps to even out skin tone and improve skin texture
- Glycerin: Helps maintain the outer barrier of the skin while preventing dryness or scaling. This skin-repairing ingredient helps keep skin moisturized.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: Helps repair skin’s barrier and reduce inflammation with its relatively high levels of Vitamin E. It serves as a rich source of fatty acids skin can use and is excellent for moisturizing dry skin.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Helps moisturize the skin serving as a emollient that coats the skin to help hydrate. Contains natural antioxidants to help protect against free radical damage to the skin and photo-aging.
- Squalane: Acts as a barrier, both protecting the skin from losing its natural moisture and providing a shield from environmental toxins. As an antioxidant-rich, age-fighting emollient, it lubricates your skin’s surface and helps soften and smooth skin.
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter: Helps protect injured or exposed skin from harmful stimuli, helping bring relief to the skin by forming a barrier on the skin's surface.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Helps protect skin cells from UV light, pollution, and other elements that produce cell damaging free radicals. This antioxidant also has the ability to regulate vitamin A in the body, which is important for healthy skin.
- Zea Mays (Corn) Oil: Contains a high concentration of Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Rich in antioxidants, its smooth, silky texture helps cell regeneration. Its natural anti-inflammatory and infection resistance helps with skin healing.